PTA - Supporting our outstanding school
|The PTA consists of approximately 15 staff and parent members. During the school year, their aim is to raise money that can be used to benefit every student in the school. Recently the PTA have funded the new curtains in the Upper School Hall at a cost of £4655, and have made a donation of £1500 to assist with the renovation of the Sports Hall toilets.
You can support the PTA in various ways:
- By becoming a member of the PTA. New members are always welcome. Please contact Jane Stevenson via the school email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or call the main office number, 01427 612354
- By showing support at Parents' Evenings, where the PTA will be selling refreshments
- By joining the 50/50 draw, which costs £12 per year. For further details please contact Jane Stevenson (as above)
- By attending the various fundraising events which are held throughout the year. A recent quiz night raised £600 and another is planned for the summer term. A BBQ is always held at the new Year 7 Parent's Evening each June, and creates a wonderful atmosphere to welcome our new cohort of students into the school. For details of the latest event please click here.
- By shopping online via EasyFundraising.org.uk. Register with a free account and any money that you spend at participating online retailers will create a donation, which is collected by easyfundraising and passed on to the school to be enjoyed by the pupils. Please click here to view an article on EasyFundraising.
The AGM for the PTA was held on 25th September 2013. Please click here to view the minutes.
The 50/50 draw is great way of supporting QEHS PTA - further details can be found by clicking here.
|There is a healthy, competitive atmosphere to learning and doing well.|
|For NFER Parental Survey|